2009年12月18日 星期五

to practice to be a mother

I thought to be a mother and have a happiness family is every woman 's dream,of course..... it is also my dream when I was a child.Last Sunday I was going to Chung-Yo department store with my friend,Mandy. Mandy has been a mother and before we go that I expected her to bring her daughter came together.She promised me so I was looked forward to the day would come soon.
The feeling was so complicated when you shopping with a baby.Because I was went crazy to be a mother,so I told to Mandy,I said:Besides breast-fed and change diaper I couldn't do, the other time that I can be her mother and you can pretend you are a single. So we were achieve each goal to loaf around the department store. I felt very happy but there was a sadly thing that I felt very pity;salesperson all knew that I am not her mother,becasue her face is too similar to Mandy...

沒有留言:

張貼留言