2009年12月11日 星期五

La clase de espanol

In CH,we would have an obligatory course of the second language when we were sophomore.
Since I was a junior high school student that I had a great passion with learning spanish,so it was no doubt of my choice...spanish.
Even though I already passed the A1 level but I am still an enthusiastic about it.My classmate, Ivan who also has a great passion of spanish and she know a Peru family in Taiwan,so she decided to organize a study group of spanish.Of course...I am the one of these members and enjoyed it so much.Our teacher,Willy,he is a very patient man of teaching because he always pronounce the words again and again.Because Spanish speaking speed is faster than English and the tone is a little bit different.I was nervose of my listening at first.I thought too much because Willy is a very nice person,I really thanks him so much.I also very happy about that I can learn one more language and training my english listening in this group....and the other reason is because it is free of charge.

I am so lucky!!!Thank you Willy^^

1 則留言: